Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What Is It You Want To Do "Someday?!"

We are obsessed with words and quotes - you've probably already figured that out about us.

Here's a great message I just came across and spent a little time making it into a graphic by using the A Beautiful Mess app on my iphone.  So fun to play around with!

I thought I'd start sharing quotes more often with ya'll so today I took some 'background' photos of patterned paper and solid swatches of paint that would make good backgrounds to add layers of words and doodles on top.

Here's my first attempt:


Let me know if you're interested in more details on how I made this on my phone.
For now, enjoy the message!  ....or resent the message if you're a procrastinator like me.

What is it you say you'll do "someday?"

Feel free to pin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment