Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Austin Stone Live

Hey Things With Wings people!

I don't ever post on the blog, but I'm the youngest sister of this family. Every once in awhile I'll get on here and post something...it usually has nothing to do with painting or crafting or any kind of artsy thing that my mom and my sisters do. I DID NOT get any of that talent! :)

BUT I am thankful that God gave me a different kind of talent and I wanted to share with you all some exciting news.  The church that I lead worship for in Austin, Texas is releasing our first ever LIVE worship album!!!!
We are SO excited about this.

It is available on iTunes NOW!! GO GET IT!!
These are songs that we sing on Sundays and we are so excited that these songs will go outside the doors of our church and into the doors of homes across the world! For HIS glory!

One more exciting bit of news...
We are having a CD Release/worship night tonight, Tuesday, December 6th at 7:00pm CT. If you are in Austin come join us at The For the City Center OR... if you are not in Austin we will be streaming the night LIVE!! Go to our website, www.austinstoneworship.com to watch.

Another fun thing about our website is that it has a ton of resources. We have instructional videos for the songs, chord charts, the theology and story behind the song ... all kinds of things. So check that out too!

So thankful to be a part of this and to see Jesus be lifted up! He is so good.
For more information and updates you can check out my blog at www.emilywardmusic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment