Saturday, June 27, 2009

MY PLACE

I thought I would post a few photos of things around our house. This is hanging over the head of our bed. It's a verse from Ecclesiastes.
These are our closet doors in our bedroom.
Moving on to my bathroom. The large angel is painted on the front of the corner cupboard door. The angel to the left is one of my art dolls from way back. She is holding a tiny rock angel. Actually everything I am showing you is from way back. It's old, but still here! I really should update some of it, but it becomes so familiar and comfortable that I get lazy about it.
And here is another bathroom wall (from the same room.) I did this clock to sell, but once done, I decided to keep it. I will be doing 3 fun clocks very soon! I'll try to post them. Maybe before and after shots.
This is the skylight in the same bathroom. Got a star and a metal angel floating around up there!
Well, that's all for now. Maybe next time . . . more things with wings in other rooms!




No comments:

Post a Comment