Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year.

So, my goal for this new year is to get my art shop open online through Etsy.com. It is a very cool website where you can sell your artwork all over the world. I've bought a few things for myself, like a cool print from an artist in Australia. I could spend hours and hours browsing there. Anyway, I'm a little scared of the outcome. I'm not sure what the worst case scenario is, but I'm scared of what that might be! Maybe nobody will buy anything? Maybe someone will post a note saying my art is the most 'butt-ugly' thing they've ever seen? OK. Maybe I'm overreacting. It's a self-confidence thing...or lack thereof! I DO feel like God is calling me to do this, so I better listen and just go with it. I think my sister is working on opening up her online shop as well, so maybe we can drag each other through the process. (Mom? Are you feeling brave??) Things aren't so scary when you've got a friend to go with you! I'll keep you updated and let everyone know when it's official. If you think of it, say a little prayer for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ladies. Just stopping by to let you know there is an award for you on my blog and a little cross promotion for your new ETSY SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited for you! If you have any questions please let me know.

    Great way to start the new year

    Smooches,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT UGLY YOUR STUFF IT AWESOME.. HEHE Everyone at work love the painting I bought from you!

    ReplyDelete