Friday, February 29, 2008

Before and After

You know how you get so used to looking at something, that you don't really even see it anymore? Well that's what happened here. Then one day I really started looking at it again. Afterall, it is hanging smack dab in the middle of my living room and it is over 3 feet wide. It's bound to catch my attention sooner or later. I think I first began to take notice the day that the bottom right daisy fell off. And when I took a good look at everything, I was more than a little embarassed. So embarassed that I almost couldn't bring myself to show you the before shots. But I'm all about keeping it real and you all need to know that I'm not as perfect as I may appear. :) So I swallowed my pride and gave you two lovely before shots. After I first took my blinders off, I'd stand in front of it almost every day and sigh, thinking to myself that the frame was definitely reusable, but that the rest HAD TO GO. I mean really, what had I been thinking in the first place?! Ah, I was young and naive (artistic skill-wise anyways.) Two months (ok, three months) later I was finally ready to take the plunge. (And yes, it hung daisy-less for that long.) Here is the final result:

My life is now complete.

(I was kidding about the being perfect thing.)

1 comment:

  1. It's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!
    Are you sure that daisy was gone that long??? Or did you just remove it for the photo shoot?? ha!

    ReplyDelete