Monday, January 23, 2012

Winner!

The winner of our "Hold Hands" wall art from This Thing Called Family is....

Elisabet!! 
(We used the random number generator,  which chose #50, to pick our winner.)

She said this:
"I love all of your pieces! I have a few and would love to add this to my collection. I would hang this in my master bedroom. Thanks!"

 Elisabet, email us at paperprayers@hotmail.com -along with your mailing address to claim your prize!
 Congratulations, Elisabet!!!!

Since Elisabet did not leave a way to contact her, we will choose a new winner for this prize if we don't  hear from her by Wednesday night.   





And as promised, we'll start another giveaway very, very soon!!!

***PS:  SIX new items were added to the Paper Prayers Etsy shop today!  Go check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment