I'm attempting to clean out my art closet today and I'm just shocked, horrified and disgusted. It's embarassing. It's why its been dubbed 'My art closet of shame'. It has a reputation and people have even asked to see it when they come over. I can't tell you why I'm cleaning it out because it's a secret. But, it's a good secret! You know I wouldn't randomly take on this monumental project for no reason, right??
These are the random things I've come across that have intruded on my art space:
* a Play-doh fun factory
* multiple uncontrollable balls of yarn
* dog biscuits
* 3D glasses
* tissue paper. Lots and lots of tissue paper. So much that it seems to have multiplied at an
* A wrapped gift. I have no idea who it's for. It's in Christmas paper. But, it's not from this last Christmas......
* a pink harmonica
* a sheet of self adhesive googlie eyes
* several pairs of angel wings
*a bag of rocks
* a ping pong paddle
And I'm only halfway done!!! I've got two more shelves!!! Ok.....back to work. No more procrastinating!