Saturday, January 29, 2011

Custom Mirror for Emma Lou's And Drewster's Bathroom.

I'd love to share with you a new custom piece I just finished up. I loved this project. This family is so much fun! They are building a new house and Mom wanted a special mirror for the kids' bathroom. This piece included things thatare special to the kids, Emma and Drew. I hope they love looking at it every morning and gives them a little bit of encouragement to start their day. At the very least, I hope it reminds them of how much they are loved by their parents! This project was special because it is ALL THEM! Their words, their inside jokes, their special sentiments. My job was easy! Thanks so much Hartwig family!


3 comments:

  1. I cant tell you how much i love this. Its just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so extremely jealous!!! I've dreamt of a home that is riddled with heart warming culture pieces hanging on the walls, covering the bland. Kudos to you. Very pretty.

    -Irwin Zinkin

    ReplyDelete