Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Modge-Podge Massacre of 2009.

The suspect: MOD PODGE.

Evidence A:

Evidence B:
Evidence C, D, E, F......


That was quite the spray pattern. LOTS of cleanup. Not good. Not good at all. I'm more upset about the amount of mod podge I lost. That stuff is like liquid gold. I considered scooping it back in the container, then I realized its been a REAL LONG time since my floors have been washed. Maybe I could invent a new speckled, crumb-like, textured finish. Or not. Nast.








6 comments:

  1. wow. that is just GRUESOME. you really should put a disclaimer at the beginning for those of us with weak stomachs. it's a good thing you had the presence of mind to grab your camera to collect proof. but who is the culprit? and what was their motivation? do you only have yourself to blame? I totally would have scraped it off the floor. except at my house there would have been black dog hair added to the mix, so maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's tragic!!!
    Wait til you see what modge podge did in my house today!!!! My cupboard doors are looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some kinda Modge mess! Ive made a mess like this but on carpet...ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AT LEAST it was on the wood and not carpet. If you girls like Mod Podge, come visit me! I'd also love to send you a few bottles to replace the massacred bottle. . . :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I tried to squeeze some out of a bottle one time and it exploded all over my kitchen. I just thought it got on the table so I wiped it up no problem. Then when I gave the baby a bath it was dried in her hair, and then I noticed it all over the mircowave(across the room fro the table) and it was all over my floors. I had to scrape it off with a knife! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD!!!!! That is something I would do :)

    ReplyDelete