Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Come, "Follow" Us

Blogger has a new feature that we're trying out. We've added an element to our side bar over on the left enabling our loyal readers (if we have any, we want to know!) to sign up to "follow" our blog. What this means is that if you go over to the left and click on "Follow this Blog," our blog will show up on your dashboard page, along with any of your other favorite blogs that you frequently read. At a glance, you can look at all your favorite blogs in one place, and you'll quickly know if we've posted anything new. (You can add other favorites by going to your dashboard under "Reading List" and clicking on "add.") It's handy, saves you time, and keeps you coming back to visit us! Plus it helps us to know how many people out there actually read our posts and enjoy our artwork. It's a win-win situation! If you elected to follow our blog publicly, your profile picture will be displayed on our blog with a link to your Blogger profile. You'll be able to link to the other people who "follow" us and might make a new friend! If you look over there you'll notice that so far I'm the only "follower" (I don't really like that word, I'm a lover, not a fighter. And the more I use the word "follow" in quotations, the more I feel like Dr. Evil saying the word "Laser." Now I've said too much.) - so anyways, come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment