Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Stuff

"So much has been given to me, I have no time to ponder over that which has been denied." - Helen Keller This quote always gets me. Makes me realize I have no reason or right to complain. I did something different with some of these backgrounds, cutting diagonal strips. I like the effect. " I had a dream that my house was clean." (but alas, it was only a dream!):
"Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment all you have is all you need." LOVE it. I LOVE this quote because when I start looking around and start to get disatisfied with my own home, I need to remember that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. I would be so much better off just being CONTENT:
"The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Does she look like she's dancing?! Dancing is really hard to draw. "The great thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving." Can you tell that I'm really into incorporating arrows into my work right now?!
I feel like this all the time: "She never leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along." Sometimes it's worry, more often it's just missing them, wondering what they're up to...." Her head was always in the clouds, because she was learning to fly." Yeah...that's the ticket...that's why I'm so spacey!

No comments:

Post a Comment