Friday, October 19, 2007

Tin Foil-Like Cover and a Guitar (random, but not so random title)

So I'm feeling the pressure to contribute a picture of my "workspace". Whatever that looks like...I guess here is a picture of what my floor looks like in my bedroom. Sorry, no undies Laura!It usually consists of some clothes, which you can see in the way back, along with one very cute Madden Girl red shoe that I got at DSW for $7.00 regularly $45. (I did get both shoes not just the one...not sure where the other one is right now, probably on the other side of the room!)
It also consists of my computer and my bible (which is on the left hand side that I covered in a tin foil like cover) and notebook with lots of loose papers of my writing. I love to write and have lots of thoughts, quotes, verses, songs, sentences, words that are expressions of who I am, I guess. Also my guitar that I like to play, but don't feel very good at yet.
So there it is. My "workspace" is me. Different, but me. Messy, like the others, but me.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your Bible cover, very cool!

    The one shoe is really cute ;)

    And I find it very hard to believe you are not very good at playing your guitar. From what I have heard, you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so you that it makes me miss you! My baby girl, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete