Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Home Sweet Home.


I'm always intrigued by looking at artist's workspaces. I think it says a lot about the person. That being said, I'm a little less than enthused about my "area" or in all reality, the kitchen closet. Kindly notice the brooms stashed in every which way and of course, every artist needs a crock pot handy !?! I'm hoping mom and Jill will take me lead and do a post on their work spaces. They are both lucky enough to have art rooms. Honestly, a lot of people would enter their art rooms and run away screaming, but I feel otherwise. It is a controlled chaos, if you will. Surprises in every nook and cranny. I guarantee, contrary to appearance, they know right where everything is. I could sit in their room for hours and just look around. I will let them tell you about it themselves. C'mon girls...no need to be shy. I hope to someday have my 'own space' where I don't have to clean up all my junk just so I can make supper, but it's unfortunately not in the near future! Posted by: Laura

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I am feeling better and better about my 'room' by the minute!

    (Love the crock pot ha!)

    ReplyDelete