Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Accident!


Here is something very special that I got in the mail. Wondering what the heck it is??? Well, I'm going to answer that for you. It's a spool of newspaper yarn from India. I am so excited! Got a great plan going on in my head for what I'm going to do with it. I was informed by the owner of darngoodyarn.com that I rock because by purchasing this yarn, I am helping poverty stricken women to have a job. I don't know, sometimes I just feel like being awesome! Not really - it was a very happy accident that I tripped across this company. It's the owner Nicole Snow who is awesome! -Connie

3 comments:

  1. My sister bought me a roll of this and I have been wondering what to make with it-please share your ideas, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks interesting. I'm curious to see what you do with it!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to find some of this for ages...can you tell me where you bought it please? thanksxx
    lynda
    http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete