Monday, March 12, 2012

ABC's

abc's of life by Connie
Connie recently did this piece for friend Sue and here's what Sue had to say,
"Yesterday I received a piece that I just love! I am a big fan of Things with Wings and This Thing Called Family, so when I saw an ABC piece that Connie had posted on their website, the teacher in me knew that was something I would love for our home. I had fun choosing the phrases for each letter --some for a specific grandchild, most just good reminders for us each day. For instance, Have Courage was for grandson Archer Courage and his brave battle for life: Accept Others --God made each one of us unique and 'special': Trust God and Sing His Praises while we Pray a Lot! Mistakes Happen so we Give Hugs because Family Matters. Thank you, Connie, for creating such a wonderful work of art that has special significance for our family! We love it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment