Monday, February 15, 2010

She Made Me Do It...

Since I do have rights to post on this blog (even though it's very rare)...I'm gonna go ahead and post clarifying that Jill made me post that video. I probably would have kept it hidden away in the privacy of my own collection of ridiculous videos I've made (hello scrappy head!), but I guess it's the gift that keeps on giving. I think she probably screamed and giggled all over again.
Also wanted to shout out and say that y'all are awesome for supporting and encouraging my mom and my sisters in their artwork. They are pretty amazing!
It has been drawn to my attention that there have been some requests to hear some of my music. I'm definitely going to work on that! I promise.
If y'all want to check out my blog and see what I do...I just posted about a conference that I helped lead worship for. Truly an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment