Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meet Marnie!

"My name is Marnie Saeugling. I have been a teacher for over 30 years. I am the mother of 3 grown children. I have always been a crafter and a few years ago I decided to start a business, Icing on the Cake Accessories. It started with flower headbands and it has grown into all kinds of accessories, mostly made from fabrics and recycled wool sweaters. I love all fabrics but my favorites are the batiks. I enjoy coming up with new ideas for products and trying them out. I always welcome custom orders, that way I know people are getting exactly what they want. For winter I am again featuring my ultra warm recycled wool mittens, lined with super soft minky. Stop by the open house and try them on."



Marnie is generously giving away this pair at our open house!  Don't they look warm and cozy?!

You can reach Marnie at icingonthecakeaccessories@gmail.com or on her facebook page.

More giveaways to be announced yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment